Fire Alarm Maintenance is a must to protect you and your building.
Everyone depends on this system functioning properly in the event of a fire, acting as an early warning system and enabling safe and timely evacuation. You have a legal obligation to ensure that this detection system is in good working order and adheres to current regulatory standards.
A fire alarm fault can stop your fire alarm from working properly and this could be devastating in the event of a fire.
Our engineers are IFEDA and BAFE trained to carry out Fire Alarm Servicing to all types of Fire alarm systems in all grades of commercial and residential properties. The recommended visits is a minimum of two per year. Here at Scaitec fire & security solutions we will provide you with a suitable Fire Alarm Service Contract to British: BS5839 standard. Providing peace of mind to your business and also to your insurance company. We are fully compliant with insurance requirements to help avoid the risk of your insurance company invalidating any claims due to the inadequate fire alarm maintenance.
Call our Fire Alarm Maintenance team on 01709 761 007 or fill out our Ask the Expert form >>
Why do I need to have my Fire Alarm Serviced by a qualified engineer?
- To comply with Health & Safety Regulations and your legal obligations.
- To avoid any problems should an insurance claim arise.
- To ensure the safety of yourself, your employees or your tenants.
What is included in your service?
- We offer an emergency call out service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- We offer completely free advice on carrying out weekly system tests and operations. Additionally we provide test keys and replacement glass etc. if needed.
- Twice a year (at the minimum) we will arrange for service visits to be carried out at a time that is convenient for you. This will include battery testing on all alarms and a full reporting and recommendation service. These visits will be carried out by our trained engineers.
- We offer free advice on system maintenance and improvements.
- We will discuss any modifications you require and offer advice on any potential system extensions.
Why not save time and more importantly money by having all your fire safety, security and electrical testing taken care of as one complete package?
Scaitec Fire & Security Solutions can offer you the complete solution: Fire Alarm Servicing, Fire Risk Assessments, Emergency Lighting Service, Fire Extinguisher annual Service, CCTV Security Systems, Access control and Intruder Alarm systems.
Our customer base extends to all of Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Derbyshire which includes Barnsley, Bradford, Chesterfield, Leeds, Rotherham, Sheffield, Worksop and Wakefield.
Contact Scaitec Fire & Security Solutions today on 01709 761 007 for a free fire or security survey, risk-assessment or simply to discuss your legal obligations.
Submit your review